An inexpensive, easy way to stay compliant with workplace violence and safety legislation!
Protect YOUR Business
- Failure to comply with legislation could cost you thousands in fines or legal costs.
- Providing a safe work environment increases productivity.
- Preventing workplace harassment and bullying saves your company money.
- If you have 5 or more employees, you MUST be compliant with the new laws.
Running a business or organization is difficult. With new Canadian workplace safety and workplace violence laws, like Bill 168 in Ontario and Bill 14 in British Columbia enacted, it is imperative your business is compliant or you could face government fines and/or costly wrongful dismissal suits.
We understand the average small business owner lacks the knowledge and time it takes to become compliant with new legislation. So how can you protect your business and employees without spending thousands in legal costs?
We offer a simple and economical, yet comprehensive system that will ensure your business is compliant, and you have the proper processes and tools necessary to deal with any possible workplace safety eventuality.
Bill 132 is now the law in Ontario. Bill 132 is the Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan Act. Do you know your obligations? How is it different from Bill 168? This is a new amendment to the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA). Click here to find out how this new law impacts you.
Our software and services are designed to help you and your staff understand the difference so that you can avoid frivolous complaints that can consume your time and energy.
Let us show you how you can avoid unnecessary legal costs for literally less than the price of a cup of coffee!
Full Compliance with the Law
- Our trained investigators can provide your organization with fair, independent and unbiased investigation for a fraction of the cost of hiring a lawyer. Click here to find out more details about our workplace harassment investigations.
- Our SimpleCompliance™ software provides simple and intuitive reporting tools for you and your employees.
- Available e-learning for mandatory health and safety training to help ensure your company is compliant.
- Our Incident Report App™ allows your people to let you know if they feel in danger from anywhere.
- Our Workplace Safety Risk Assessment tool is designed to provide you with a complete health and safety review of your organization that can be used to show due diligence with workplace violence/health and safety laws.
We specialize in helping you create a bully-free workplace and stay compliant with current workplace violence legislation. We provide you with a complete overview of your organization’s safety status. Our consultants review the report with you yearly so that you are in compliance with safety review legislation.
Our Incident Report App™ allows your people to let you know if they feel in danger from anywhere. The formula for a violence free workplace is simple. Due diligence + legal compliance = safe workplace. It’s all about protecting you, your people and your business!
Here are some things you need to know:
- All organizations with anywhere from 5 to 10 or more employees have to comply with workplace bullying laws throughout Canada.
- Across all of Canada employers have a duty to protect employees from risks at work. These risks can include harm from both physical and mental health aspects and include workplace violence, harassment and bullying.
- You can be fined! Fines vary from province to province but can be as high as $500,000 to a company and $25,000 to an individual who is not in compliance with workplace violence legislation. That means you as the owner and Supervisor over employee’s can be hit twice.
WPV Corp provides easy and affordable workplace legislation compliance across Canada. Being compliant with Canadian law is only one benefit of implementing a workplace strategy to combat workplace violence. Simply put, workplace violence, bullying and harassment can cost your business tens of thousands of dollars or more in lost time, employee turnover, loss of production and communication breakdown. It is imperative that every company have in place a policy to combat workplace violence, harassment and bullying. It’s just smart business.